Assunpink Conservation Ctr. (Log Cabin):
Please refer to club emails for complete direction. Conservation Center is located near the Assunpink Central Region Office on the corner of Eldridge Road and East Branch Road (the log cabin is approx. 200 yards beyond the intersection). Please note speed limit around Assunpink area. From 195, take Exit 11 towards the Horse Park. At intersection of 524 proceed straight across 524. At next stop sign (East Branch), make a right. Once you pass the Central Region Office the Conservation Ctr. is a couple hundred yards on the right. From 537, take Rt 524 to East Branch Rd. At the end of East Branch, take a right.(Central Region Office on right). Conservation Ctr, a couple hundred yards on right. Please note neither the Central Region Office or the Conservation Center is on GPS. Please look for road signage).
Bayonet Farm, Holmdel, 41 Middletown Road, Holmdel
From the Garden State Parkway: Take the Garden State Parkway to exit 114. From GSP northbound exit turn left or right from GSP Southbound onto Red Hill Road. Red Hill Road will turn into Middletown Road. Entrance to Bayonet Farm is on the right (just past the Middletown Road / Stillwell Road T intersection).
Bucks Mill Park, Colts Neck
From County Road 537, from the North, Make a right on to Bucks Mill Road. Bucks Mill Park will be approx. 1 mile on the left OR from the South (Rt 18), take 537 East to Bucks Mill Rd, take a Left onto Bucks Mill Rd. park will be on the left.
Tatum Park, Holmdel, NJ
- Tatum HOLLAND ACTIVITY CENTER Garden State Parkway to Exit 114. Southbound, turn left onto Red Hill Road.; northbound, turn right onto Red Hill Road. Follow Red Hill Road thru light and name changes to Van Schoick Road. Follow Van Schoick Rd. to Holland Rd., turn right. Follow to Park on right.
- State Hwy. 35 to South Laurel Ave. Southbound, turn right; northbound, use jug handle to make left turn. Follow South Laurel Ave. To Holland Rd., turn left. Follow to Park on right.
Thompson Park, Lincroft, NJ
- (for regular weekday/ weekend rides)Garden State Parkway to exit 109. Southbound, turn right onto Rt. 520 West (Newman Springs Rd.); Northbound, turn left onto Rt. 520 West 2.2 miles to Park (past Brookdale College M.C. Thompson Park entrance on left, enter park stay straight on paved road, pass soccer fields on left and dog park on right, follow to dirt/ stone road, there is parking near the mounting block on left).
- State Hwy. 34 to Rt. 520 east. Southbound, turn left; northbound, turn right. Follow Rt. 520 east to Park entrance.
**(For HUNTER PACES ONLY) Please take Rt. 520 to Longbridge Road. Entrance will be approx. 1 1/2 miles on the left.
Huber Woods, Middletown, NJ
- Garden State Parkway to Exit 109. Southbound, turn left onto Rt. 520. Take jughandle for Half Mile Rd; northbound, go straight at exit. Follow Half Mile Rd. to end. Turn right at traffic light onto East Front St. Follow East Front St. to Hubbard Ave. Turn left onto Hubbard Ave. and follow (.6 mile) to Navesink River Rd. Turn right onto Navesink River Rd. and continue 3.2 miles. Turn left onto Brown’s Dock Rd. Park entrance is at top of hill.
- State Hwy. 35 to Navesink River Rd. (north of Cooper Avenue Bridge, Red Bank.) Northbound, turn right. Southbound, use jughandle to make left turn. Travel east on Navesink River Rd. (2.8 miles) to Brown’s Dock Rd. Turn left onto Brown’s Dock Rd. The park entrance is at the top of the hill.
For more info to Monmouth County Parks System please visit www.monmouthcountyparks.com